is the ICR ?
The Reconstructive Surgery Institute (ICR - Instituto de Cirurgia
Reconstrutiva) is located in the Edifício Idealmed.
It occupies two floors, including its own Operating room (two rooms)
for its exclusive use.
The ICR treats the following pathologies:
- Hand Surgery / Microsurgery
- Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Brachial Plexus (adult & obstetric) / Peripheral Nerves
- Congenital deformities surgery
- Rheumatoid surgery
- Vascularized Bone surgery (tumours, bone necrosis & trauma)
- Sports Medicine & Trauma
- Para & Tetraplegia surgery
- Cerebral Palsy & Spastics
- Lymphatic surgery
We aim to achieve a degree of excellence in the
referred fields of expertise, both in out-patient and in short term
Our patients have a multidisciplinary treatment at their disposal.
Praceta Prof Robalo Cordeiro
Circular Externa de Coimbra (Edifício Idealmed)
3020 - 479 Coimbra
Telef: (351) 239 85 46 80
Fax: (351) 239 85 46 89